- Bib Numbers
- Packet Pickup
- Bike Check-In
- Bag Drop
- Event Schedule
- Wave List
- Open Water Swim Practice
- Water Temperature
View Bib Numbers
Saturday, May 28, 2020
8 to 11 a.m.
2505 Lake Woodlands Drive
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Thursday, April 2, 2020
8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday, April 3, 2020
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
19189 I-45 B, Shenandoah, TX 77385
- Athletes must pick up their own packet. You must have a government-issued photo ID to pick up your packet.
Parents may pick up packets for their minor children (under 18).
- Your race packet will contain a Woodforest Bank TRI participant shirt, hat, race/running bib, bike number, helmet number, swim cap and timing chip.
- Athletes must wear the swim cap provided.
Bike Check-In and body marking will be available for participants on Friday, April 3, 2020 at Northshore Park from 5 to 9 p.m. There will be overnight security at the park. To save time on Race Day, this is highly encouraged.
- Only registered participants will be allowed in transition during Bike Check-In. No exceptions, including children.
- Athletes must have attached their bike number to their bike prior to checking in. No exceptions.
- Once you have checked in your bike, you will need to exit transition in a timely manner. Loitering is prohibited.
- Athletes may not ride their bikes in transition.
- Only bikes allowed in transition overnight. Bikes MUST be kept unlocked.
There will be a secured bag drop for your convenience. The bag drop will be open at 5 a.m. on Race Day.
- Put your clothing in the bag provided and write your bib number on your bag.
- Move quickly away from the area to allow other athletes to access the drop.
- Though the bag drop tents will be staffed by volunteers for the duration of the event, The Woodlands Township is not responsible for bags dropped off or valuables left in your bag.
Race Day Schedule (Times subject to change)
- 5 a.m. Transition Opens (Bike Check-In, Body Marking, Bag Drop)
- 6:45 a.m. Transition Closes
- 7 a.m. First Wave Out
- 8 a.m. Post-Race Celebration Begins
- 8:30 a.m. Swim Course Closes (Athletes must be out of water by this time.)
- 9:20 a.m. Bike Course Closes (Athletes must be leaving T2 by this time, or they will be unable to start the Run Course.)
- 9:30 a.m. Awards Ceremony
- 10:15 a.m. Run Courses Closes
- 10:30 a.m. Transition Opens (Please note - Transition will open no later than 10:30 a.m. It is possible transition will open prior to 10:30 a.m. but will not be earlier than 9:30 a.m. Race staff will work to open transition in a timely manner based on the number of participants who do not make the bike course cut-off time.)
- 11:30 a.m. Post-Race Celebration Ends
View the wave list.
- You must go out in your assigned wave. Athletes who begin the race in the incorrect wave will be disqualified.
- Participants must use the swim cap provided.
- Swim buoys will remain on your left throughout the swim course.
- Lifeguards, kayaks and boats will be located throughout the swim course should a participant need quick rescue.
Open Water Swim Practice
Open Water Swim Practice and clinics will be available on Saturday, March 28, 2020 at Northshore Park.
Click HERE for more information.
From March 22 to April 4, 2020, the Township will be taking daily water temperature readings of Lake Woodlands.
For daily water temperature updates, please follow The Woodlands Township Parks and Recreation Facebook page.
Previous Race Day Water Temperature
The 2019 Woodforest Bank TRI swim portion was cancelled due to poor weather conditions.
2018 CB&I TRI race day water temperature was 82°
2017 CB&I TRI race day water temperature was 75°
The 2016 CB&I TRI was cancelled due to poor weather conditions.
2015 CB&I TRI race day water temperature was 75.7°
2014 CB&I TRI race day water temperature was 74.6°
2013 CB&I TRI race day water temperature was 70°
2012 CB&I TRI race day water temperature was 84°
Athlete accommodations will be posted here at a later date.
Cut Off Time - 8:30 a.m.
Swim Course Closes
- All athletes must complete the swim course by 8:30 a.m. or they will not be allowed to start the bike.
Cut Off Time - 9:20 a.m.
Bike Course Closes
- All athletes must leave Transition (T2) by 9:20 a.m. or they will not be allowed to start the run.
Cut Off Time - 10:15 a.m.
Run Course Closes
- All finishers MUST be in by no later than 10:15 a.m. when the finish line closes.