How to Apply for Non-Residential Property Improvement
1. Complete and sign the appropriate application form. Several applications can be found on The Woodlands Township Web site. If an application for your project is not available online, please call 281-210-3800 to obtain the appropriate application form.
2. Provide a brochure, photograph or drawings of your proposed improvements.
3. Attach a copy of a site plan noting, to scale, the location of the proposed improvements.
4. Attach a copy of your plan and elevation drawings. They should be to scale and include dimensions. To speed processing, provide as much information as possible.
5. The Development Standards Committee meets on the first and third Wednesday of every month.
6. Applications must be received by noon on the Wednesday preceding the meeting at which they are intended to be reviewed in order to be properly posted.
Please note that standards form a basis for all approvals and are not included with the application forms, but are available from The Woodlands Township Service Center. Staff will be available to assist with your application.