Rodeo Shuttle Service
Residents in and around The Woodlands Township have a new way to get to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo through The Woodlands Express Rodeo Service!
The Woodlands Township Board of Directors recently approved The Woodlands Express weekend service starting March 2, 2019 to the 2019 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.
The Woodlands Express Rodeo Service now offers an easy and convenient way to enjoy the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo three weekends during the rodeo: March 2 and 3, March 9 and 10, March 16 and 17, 2019. Riders have the opportunity to enjoy all the festivities without driving and parking concerns!
Beginning Saturday, March 2, 2019, The Woodlands Express Rodeo Service will leave the Sterling Ridge Park and Ride location with return trips leaving NRG Stadium from the METRO/Rodeo Express pickup location throughout the afternoon and evening at scheduled intervals.
Need Assistance while riding The Woodlands Express Rodeo Service?
If you need assistance while riding The Woodlands Express Rodeo Shuttle Service, please call the service number at (832) 851-3362.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- This is an expanded service with a separate rate. The Woodlands Express regular tickets are not valid.
- If you would like to speak to someone by phone regarding ticket purchases, please call First Class Tours at (281) 590-8800.
- PRICE: $25 per Roundtrip Ticket. Space is limited. Please plan to make your reservation soon!
- Follow this link to make RESERVATIONS. Reservations are required.
Departs from Sterling Ridge Park & Ride - 8001 McBeth Way
Service Provided: March 2 & 3, 9 & 10, 16 & 17, 2019
Policies & Passenger Code of Conduct
- Passengers who miss their return bus to The Woodlands cannot be guaranteed return transportation. Please be mindful of your return trip reservation time and arrive at the Special Events loading area at the Rodeo Express Bus Tent at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- All items will need to be taken with passengers when they arrive at the Rodeo. Passengers will not be taking the same bus for their return trip. The Township is not responsible for personal items left on the bus or in a Terminal.
- Eating or drinking on the bus is prohibited. No food or beverages will be allowed onboard.
- Riding on buses under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs is prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted on any bus or inside terminals.
- Weapons or firearms are not permitted on buses unless otherwise permitted by state law.
- Only personal assistance animals are permitted on buses and in facilities.
- Loud and/or abusive behavior or language including profanity/racial or vulgar comments will be cause for immediate removal from the bus and possible loss of ridership privileges.
- The Township reserves the right to restrict certain items on all buses.
- Music/movie playing devices are not permitted to be played aloud while on any bus without using earphones.
- Passengers must wear a shirt and shoes at all times.
- Passengers must be 12 years old or older unless accompanied by an adult