Bulky Oversized Trash
Schedule Bulky Trash Pickup of Large Items
Bulky or oversized items must be scheduled. The service is provided at no additional cost. For a trouble-free pick-up, please adhere to these guidelines:
- Schedule bulky trash pickup at least 2 business days before your regular service day by contacting Waste Management at 1-800-800-5804 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: bulky trash pickup does not occur on the 2nd Monday or 4th Friday of the month.
- Bulky trash items include: furniture, appliances or any large household items bigger than your cart.
- Bulk waste refers to appliances, furniture and other large household items too large to fit in 96-gallon trash cart if it were empty.
- Carpet (4-foot bundles, limit 2).
- Refrigerators, freezers and AC units must be certified Freon free.
- Up to 10 fence boards are accepted at a time. They must be bundled and tied.
- NO construction debris; concrete; bricks; roofing; vehicles or parts; computers; televisions; household waste or yard trimmings.
- Residential construction debris or large amounts of waste from big projects can be taken to local landfills or picked up in your drive way through Waste Management's Bagster program. Both of these options require a fee.
- Additional bags or boxes of household trash are not accepted for bulk. Extra bags of household trash require a pink tag available for $1.75 each at Kroger Customer Service counters in The Woodlands and The Woodlands Township Town Hall. These bags DO NOT need to be scheduled for pick-up.
- Bags must be no larger than 55 gallons, no heavier than 40lbs
- Place bags beside trash cart, not on top of cart lid
- Trash cart must be at the curb beside the bags for the driver to load into the truck
Construction Debris & Cleanup Projects
For home renovations or cleanup projects, consider Waste Management's Bagster program.
- Bags can be purchased at local home improvement stores.
- Once full, simply schedule your pickup at www.thebagster.com or call 1-877-789-2247.
- Bagsters can hold up to 3,000lbs! Check out this list for acceptable material and capacity for large projects.
- For more information about the Bagster, visit www.thebagster.com