- Public Safety
- Neighborhood Services
Providing outstanding customer service is important to The Woodlands Township. The Township understands that getting information or a question answered sometimes can be frustrating when you’re not sure which department, agency or entity to call.
The Program Specialists through Neighborhood Services are a single point of contact for residents and provide a link to answers. They will direct you to the correct resource, Township department or other entity/agency.
Additionally, Program Specialists represent The Woodlands Township at monthly Village Association meetings. They present pertinent information on Township events, timely relevant topics and serve as a two-way communication between the Associations, residents and the Township.
You may choose to call us directly. Please call the number associated with the Village you live in.
- Alden Bridge, College Park and Senior Watch: 281-210-3886
- Grogan’s Mill, Indian Springs and Sterling Ridge: 281-210-3887
- Cochran's Crossing, Creekside Park and Panther Creek: 281-210-3889
- Town Center, Apartment Watch, Campus Watch and Emergency Preparedness: 281-210-3883
- National Night Out, Blood Drives and Business Watch: 281-210-3882
The Woodlands Township Neighborhood Watch
The Neighborhood Services Department also oversees The Woodlands Township Neighborhood Watch. For more information on getting involved in crime prevention or to learn about public safety in The Woodlands, please use the link on the left to reach The Woodlands Township Neighborhood Watch program.