THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS (May 26, 2016) – The Woodlands Township Board of Directors held a regular meeting Wednesday, May 25, 2016, at The Woodlands Township Town Hall, 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard, at 6 p.m.
The Board of Directors took the following actions on the Consent Agenda:
- Approved an Amendment to the Interlocal Agreement with Montgomery County For Interim Funding of Montgomery County Sheriff's Office and Montgomery County Constable, Precinct 3 (Law Enforcement Investigative Services - Crimes Against Children).
- Approved an Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with Montgomery County for mosquito surveillance and testing services.
- Accepted the April 2016 financial report.
The Board of Directors then took the following actions on the Regular Agenda:
- Discussed matters regarding drainage issues from the Del Webb – The Woodlands development, which is located just outside the boundaries of The Woodlands Township. Staff will continue to work with community members, partner agencies and development representatives regarding impending issues and will provide frequent updates to the Board.
- Received a presentation regarding proposed administrative guidelines for special events held in the community that require public road or lane closures. The Board reviewed the proposed criteria and provided feedback for inclusion in the Special Event Operational Plan which will be presented to the Board in June.
- Accepted an Administrative Report for Law Enforcement and Community Policing for the fourth months ending April 30, 2016.
Following an executive session, no action was taken and the meeting was adjourned.
The entire meeting can be watched on video at The Woodlands Township website. For more information on The Woodlands Township, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or call 281-210-3800.