THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS (January 19, 2018) – The Woodlands Township Board of Directors held a regular meeting on Thursday, January 18, 2018, at The Woodlands Township Town Hall, 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard.
The Board of Directors took the following actions on the Consent Agenda:
- Received Administrative Reports from Township departments;
- Passed a resolution for the Adoption of Prevailing Wage Rate Scale for Construction Projects;
- Approved a Design Build Proposal for the development of a Skate Park at Timarron Park;
- Approved a Grant Agreement with the Department of Public Safety (DPS) / Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) for Federal Emergency Management Assistance (FEMA) public assistance grants;
- Approved an Interlocal Agreement for Law Enforcement Services with Harris County;
The Board of Directors then moved on to take the following actions on the Regular Agenda:
- Approved an agreement with Moffatt and Nichol for drainage engineering services;
- Appointed Robert Adams to the Development Standards Committee as required per the terms of the Comprehensive Community Services Agreement with The Woodlands Land Development Company;
- Approved an agreement with AllPro Consulting Group for Communication Tower design and consulting;
For more information on The Woodlands Township, or to view the meeting in its entirety, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or call 281-210-3800.