THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS (March 23, 2018) – The Woodlands Township Board of Directors held an Incorporation Planning Session Thursday, March 22, 2018 to discuss future governance.
The Board of Directors discussed the following incorporation-related matters on the Regular Agenda:
- Reviewed and discussed the project schedule and calendar;
- Discussed the Board’s key goals for the study;
- Discussed upcoming meeting topics and decision points;
- Initiated discussion on criteria for making peer city comparisons;
- Gathered the Board’s thoughts on services to be provided, priorities, concerns and challenges as the Board sees them;
- Discussed public participation – meetings, calendar and process;
- Discussed development of a website for the study and list of issues/information to be placed on the site;
The next Board of Directors planning session is scheduled to be held at 5 p.m. Wednesday, March 28, 2018. For more information on The Woodlands Township, or to view the meeting in its entirety, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or call 281-210-3800.