THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS (June 22, 2018) – The Woodlands Township Board of Directors held a regular meeting on Thursday, June 21, 2018, at The Woodlands Township Town Hall, 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard in The Woodlands, Texas.
The Board of Directors took the following actions on the Consent Agenda:
- Received Administrative Reports from Township departments;
- Awarded a bid for Automatic Passenger Counters for The Woodlands Express commuter bus service;
- Approved a resolution regarding the Annual Report on Financial Information and Operating Data for the disclosure filing pertaining to Sales Tax and Hotel Occupancy Tax Bonds, Series 2010; Sales Tax and Hotel Occupancy Tax Refunding Bonds, Series 2010; and Unlimited Tax Bonds, Series 2010, 2011 and 2012;
- Approved an Interlocal Agreement between the Lone Star College System and The Woodlands Township for Emergency Training Center facilities use;
- Approved an Interlocal Purchase Agreement with Montgomery County;
The Board of Directors then moved on to take the following actions on the Regular Agenda:
- Authorized the President/General Manager to prepare an amendment to the Host Venue Sponsorship Agreement with The Woodlands Marathon Management and return to the Board for final approval;
- Adopted a resolution of support of the San Jacinto River Authority (SJRA) application to the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) for a flood protection grant;
- Received and accepted an emergency preparedness briefing;
- Received and accepted a report on an Issuer Rating and Credit Opinion issued by Moody’s Investor Service for The Woodlands Township;
The Board also received a report regarding the actions taken by the Township’s Information Technology Department regarding a recent internet and Wi-Fi service outage that occurred at the Town Hall facility.
The next Board of Directors regular meeting is scheduled to be held at 4 p.m. Wednesday, June 27, 2018. For more information on The Woodlands Township, or to view the meeting in its entirety, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or call 281-210-3800.