THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS (June 28, 2018) – The Woodlands Township Board of Directors held a regular meeting on Wednesday, June 27, 2018, at The Woodlands Township Town Hall, 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard in The Woodlands, Texas.
Before addressing agenda items, President/General Manager Don Norrell provided an update regarding the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) executed between the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston and The Woodlands Township Development Standards Committee regarding St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church.
The Board of Directors accepted reports from Village Association representatives from the villages of Alden Bridge and Cochran’s Crossing.
The Board of Directors took the following action on the Consent Agenda:
- Approved an annual renewal agreement for software with Microsoft Enterprise;
The Board of Directors then moved on to take the following actions on the Regular Agenda:
- Received a presentation on the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between The Woodlands Township and the Youth Soccer Club of Montgomery County, Inc. DBA Texas Rush Soccer Club, Texas, (Dynamo/Dash Youth Soccer) dated February 2016, and took no action to amend the agreement;
- Received and accepted a quarterly update from the Chairman of the Development Standards Committee on recent actions of the Committee;
- Received and accepted a presentation on “Qualified Organizations” as defined in Township Order 019-09 and the process for the reservation of Township facilities;
- Approved a Request for Proposal for Fleet Management Services submitted by Enterprise Fleet Management for an initial order of eight vehicles, authorized the President/General Manager to execute any necessary lease and maintenance agreements and directed staff to provide an evaluation of the program savings at the end of the initial order;
- Accepted a recommendation from the Audit Committee to accept the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and the Single Audit Reports for the year ended December 31, 2017;
- Received and accepted the financial report;
- Authorized the President/General Manager to negotiate the terms of an agreement with the vendor that conducted the 2016 Residential Survey and return in July with the proposed agreement for Board consideration with the expectation that a survey would be conducted in late August through September with the results to be presented to the Board in November 2018;
The next Board of Directors regular meeting is scheduled to be held at 6 p.m. Thursday, July 19, 2018. For more information on The Woodlands Township, or to view the meeting in its entirety, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or call 281-210-3800.