THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS (July 20, 2018) – The Woodlands Township Board of Directors held a regular meeting on Thursday, July 19, 2018, at The Woodlands Township Town Hall, 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard in The Woodlands, Texas.
Before addressing agenda items, President/General Manager Don Norrell acknowledged the Township receiving the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA).
The Board of Directors took the following actions on the Consent Agenda:
- Received Administrative Reports from Township departments;
- Approved an Interlocal Purchasing Agreement with Conroe Independent School District;
- Approved water and sewer line easements with San Jacinto River Authority;
The Board of Directors then moved on to take the following actions on the Regular Agenda:
- Received a briefing on The Woodlands Fire Department ISO 1 rating;
- Approved an agreement for the 2018 Residential Survey and approval of the survey instrument;
The next Board of Directors regular meeting is scheduled to be held at 4 p.m. Wednesday, July 25, 2018. For more information on The Woodlands Township, or to view the meeting in its entirety, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or call 281-210-3800.