THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS (July 25, 2019) – The Woodlands Township Board of Directors held an Incorporation Planning Session on Wednesday, July 24, 2019, to discuss future governance.
The Board of Directors discussed the following incorporation-related matters on the Regular Agenda:
- Reviewed Infrastructure Maintenance Costs.
- Reviewed Public Works Department Options.
- Reviewed Municipal Utility Districts.
- Discussed Incorporation Decision Timeline.
- Discussed community outreach and recently added questions submitted through the study website.
- Discussed Upcoming Schedule.
Incorporation planning sessions are held at The Woodlands Township, 2801 Technology Forest Blvd., The Woodlands, Texas 77381, typically on the same days as the Board’s regular business meetings. For more information on The Woodlands Township, or to view the meeting in its entirety, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or call 281-210-3800.