THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS (July 26, 2021) – The Woodlands Township Board of Directors held Strategic Planning Sessions that were open to the public on Friday, July 23, 2021 and Saturday, July 24, 2021 at The Woodlands Township Town Hall, 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard in The Woodlands, Texas.
The Board of Directors discussed the following matters during the planning session:
• Discussed an overview of demographics within The Woodlands. View the Conroe ISD Demographics Presentation.View The Woodlands Township Demographics Presentation.
• Discussed an Economic Overview. View the Presentation.
• Received a presentation on Board Committees and roles.
• Discussed The Woodlands Township Mission, Vision and Strategic Plan. View the presentation.
• Discussed a citizen survey. View the presentation.
• Discussed a legislative update. View the presentation.
• Reviewed proposed 2022 Budget Objectives and related Five-Year Plan. View the presentation.
• Discussed the Township’s Transportation program and related Five-Year Plan. View the presentation.
• Discussed The Woodlands Fire Department capital replacement and Five-Year Plan. View the presentation.
• Discussed Incorporation matters.
Please stay connected to The Woodlands Township through many communications channels. Learn more and sign up at www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/stayinformed. Follow the Township’s official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/thewoodlandstownship.
For more information on The Woodlands Township, or to view the meeting in its entirety, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or call 281-210-3800.