THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS (March 1, 2022) – The five spraygrounds, managed by The Woodlands Township, will open daily for the 2023 season, starting March 1 through October 31, 2023, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Featuring whimsical designs, the spraygrounds are sure to capture the imagination of young children at play. Best of all, they are conveniently located close to rentable pavilions or seating areas in their respective parks and are extremely popular destinations for birthday parties, play groups, picnics, and other celebrations throughout the season.
Did you know our spraygrounds water is recirculated making it more environmentally sound? These spraygrounds, or splash pads, are also designed so that standing water does not collect, which reduces risk of drowning, making them perfect for children of all ages.
All Township spraygrounds utilize sanitized, chemically treated water that is tested and monitored daily.
The Township spraygrounds are located at:
- May Valley Park, in the Village of Sterling Ridge (11598 May Valley Circle, 77354)
- Sawmill Park, in the Village of Grogan’s Mill (2200 Millpark Drive, 77380)
- Shadowbend Park, in the Village of Cochran’s Crossing (4991 Lake Woodlands Drive, 77381)
- Timarron Park, in the Village of Creekside Park (550 North Green Print Circle, 77375)
- Village Green Park, in the Village of Creekside Park (26400 Kuykendahl Drive, 77389)
PHOTO: Shadowbend and Timarron splash pad features. The five spraygrounds, managed by The Woodlands Township, will open daily for the 2023 season, starting March 1 through October 31, 2023, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.