Interfaith Requesting Help
The following are needs for Interfaith of The Woodlands:
Funding: Funding to be used for the following:
- To purchase bulk, specific and essential foods, toiletries and paper goods for food assistance for families and Seniors.
- Provide financial assistance (i.e. rent, mortgage, utilities, gas cards and prescription assistance) to families and Seniors.
Monetary Donations can be made here: https://interfaith-of-the-woodlands.snwbll.com/covid-19-community-response Food Donations:
Interfaith is actively accepting food donations of: cereal, canned meat, dry pasta, vegetables and fruit, snacks for kids, peanut butter, jelly, meal starters, soups, crackers, toiletries, paper goods including toilet paper and cleaning supplies. Donations will be accepted on Wednesdays from 9-11 am at Interfaith Central, 4242 Interfaith Way. Encouragement Cards for Seniors and Healthcare workers:
We are accepting cards for Seniors and Healthcare workers to help bring sunshine to their day! All cards donated will be delivered to our Senior neighbors during grocery delivery and to local hospitals. You can mail your cards or drive through and drop off at our office at 4242 Interfaith Way, The Woodlands, 77381. Mosaics of Mercy Needs Assistance in the Following Areas:
- Donation to support our mission of being a central hub for mental health resources for our community.
- Sponsorship for our weekly podcast- Hope Pieced Together ($350/episode- and they are thanked for their sponsorship via social media, during the podcast, and in the show notes.)
- Getting the word out about Mosaics of Mercy and that we are available to help people navigate mental health resources. Options:
- Assist us with marketing
- Share our website with your friends and contacts
- Share our social media posts
- Share our podcast
- Donate a mosaic heart to be sent to someone in the community that is struggling (Done through the donate page of our website.
- Display a mosaic heart and our information in your place of business to continue to get the word out that mental health resources are available.
Please visit www.mosaicsofmercy.com
for additional information. The Township’s Coronavirus page
The Woodlands Township’s special COVID-19 information page can be found at www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/covid19.
This page features Montgomery and Harris county Hubs, community resources and updated COVID-19 news from the Federal Government and the CDC. This page also includes the latest news from The Township, updates from partner agencies, social distancing strategies, important links, frequently asked questions, live Twitter feeds and more.Hotlines for health questions and COVID-19Montgomery County: 936-523-5040 Harris County: 713-634-1110Statewide Mental Health Support Line: 833-986-1919 Free Self-Screening Tool for COVID-19
Visit the self-screening tool on the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
. Tracking COVID-19: Local, Regionally, Nationally, Internationally
Below are the widgets for tracking COVID19.
Please stay connected to The Woodlands Township through our many communications channels. Learn more and sign up at www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/stayinformed.
The Woodlands Township publishes this update to inform residents and businesses regarding the COVID-19 and its impact on The Woodlands Township. Please sign up for Township news and notifications at www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/notifyme.