The Woodlands Emergency Training Center
|Other Link||Emergency Training Center Page|
The Woodlands Fire Department Emergency Training Center seeks to provide a comprehensive, multi-disciplined and coordinated approach in order to provide superior service for all risk hazards.
The 20,000 square foot state-of-the-art training facility that features:
- Breathing Air Fill Station
- Dividable Large Classroom (2,876 square feet and 120 student capacity)
- Four Labs (2,440 total square feet and 30 student capacity per lab)
- Highly Technical Drill Tower Capabale of Conducting Four Separate Live Burn Simulations
- Paved Drill Ground Area (100,000+ square feet)
- Three Apparatus / Storage Bays
- Six Administrative Offices, Work Stations and Work Room
ClassesFor CPR class dates, please visit the online calendar.
To register for Fire Science Technology or Emergency Medical Services Professions courses, visit Lone Star College website:
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security (EMS Professionals)
- Health Science (EMS Professionals